Oxford Origins Notebook A4+ - Soft Cover - Twin-wire - 5x5 - 140 Pages - SCRIBZEE ® Compatible - Sand
As a student your hectic lifestyle running between classes and studying means you need a notebook that stands up to the wear and tear of daily student life whilst providing a comfortable support to take notes in classes or lectures. That's why Oxford has created Origins, a range of notebooks designed with the specific needs of busy students in mind. The OXFORD Origins range is crafted with our exclusive thick and smooth Optik Paper, to write on both sides of the sheet with no show-through of ink. The hardwearing covers protect the paper and notes inside, and our robust twin-wire binding ensures the sheets remain securely inside the book. The A4+ Notebook includes 140 pre-perforated pages with 5mm squares.
- Thick and smooth 90g paper for a comfortable writing experience. Write on both sides of the sheet with no ink show-through.
- Hard-wearing flexible cardboard cover with a scratch-resistant matte finish.
- Subtle, minimalistic cover design in an array of 5 nature-inspired colours (black, dark blue, green, grey and sand).
- Twin-wire binding allows the book fold over or to open 360°.
- Printed insert page with writing area to customise the notebook.
- Lightly printed pages in ruled or squared provides a helpful guide for note-taking whilst eliminating distractions during reading.
- A4+ Notebook, 5mm squares, pre-perforated detachable sheets, 140 pages.
- Thick and smooth 90g OPTIK PAPER® to write on both sides of the sheet or highlight notes with no show-through of ink.
- Matching sand coloured twin-wire binding allows the notebook to lay flat or fold back on itself for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Soft card cover with protective matte finish.
- Available in 5 assorted nature-inspired colour options.
|Paper colour : White||Number of pages : 140|
|Dimensions (cm) : A4+, 23x29,7||Colours : Sand|
|Binding : Twin-Wire||Cover : Soft feel plastic-coated card|
|Ruling : 5mm squares Office||Punching : -|
|Reference : 400150009||EAN : 3020120168296|