OXFORD OCEANIS FILING BOX 24X32 - 25 mm spine - Recycled polypropylene - Opaque - Assorted colors
Do you want to help preserve the oceans? Then choose this Oxford Oceanis filing box : its cover contains 30% recycled plastic from used ropes from the marine industry. By recycling these ropes, Oxford is helping to reduce the amount of plastic waste thrown into the oceans. By using this recycled plastic, Oxford is also helping to conserve fossil resources and reduce CO2 emissions. Producing that recycled plastic, rather than virgin plastic, reduces CO2 emissions by 90% ! As well as being more environmentally friendly, the Oceanis box has a 24x32 format to be compatible with folders, A4 wallets and A4 documents or catalogues. Its 25mm wide spine can contain up to 200 sheets and has an adhesive label to facilitate the identification. The box is closed by beige flat elastic bands. It is available in 4 opaque colours: blue, turquoise, emerald green and black.
- OCEAN PRESERVATION: The product cover contains 30% of recycled PP derived from the collection of used ropes from the maritime industry
- CARBON FOOTPRINT REDUCTION: Producing this recycled plastic from used ropes, rather than virgin plastic, reduces CO2 emissions by 90% and conserves non-renewable fossil resources.
- The cover is enhanced by an elegant and original printed pattern illustrating the shimmering of the waves.
- The box can contain A4 folders, wallets, catalogues and documents thanks to its 24x32 format.
- Easy identification thanks to the adhesive spine label
- The box has a standard capacity of approximately 200 sheets
- Format 24cm x 32cm
- 25mm spine
- Can contain 200 sheets on average
- Closure : French flat beige elastic
- Adhesive spine label
|Dimensions (cm) : -, 32,5x25||Colours : Blue, Turquoise, Emerald green, Black|
|Punching : -||Main material : PP recycled|
|Reference : 400170860||EAN : 3045050464911|