OXFORD OCEANIS DISPLAY BOOK A4 - 40 pockets - Recycled polypropylene - Opaque - Assorted colors
Do you want to help preserve the oceans? Then choose this Oxford Oceanis display book: its cover contains 30% recycled plastic from used ropes from the marine industry. By recycling these ropes, Oxford is helping to reduce the amount of plastic waste thrown into the oceans. By using this recycled plastic, Oxford is also helping to conserve fossil resources and reduce CO2 emissions. Producing that recycled plastic, rather than virgin plastic, reduces CO2 emissions by 90% ! As well as being more environmentally friendly, the Oceanis display book is equipped with 40 smooth pockets with a top & side opening that allows an easy insertion of the documents. It is available in 4 opaque colours: blue, turquoise, emerald green and black.
- OCEAN PRESERVATION: The product cover contains 30% of recycled PP derived from the collection of used ropes from the maritime industry
- CARBON FOOTPRINT REDUCTION: Producing this recycled plastic from used ropes, rather than virgin plastic, reduces CO2 emissions by 90% and conserves non-renewable fossil resources.
- The cover is enhanced by an elegant and original printed pattern illustrating the shimmering of the waves.
- Easy document insertion thanks to the top & side opening of the pockets
- Perfectly smooth pockets for a better readability
- 40 pockets
- Format : A4
- Cover : 500µm opaque recycled polypropylene
- Pockets : 50µm smooth and glass clear polypropylene
- Binding : Welded pockets
|Dimensions (cm) : A4, 23,5x31,5||Colours : Blue, Turquoise, Emerald green, Black|
|Punching : -||Main material : PP recycled|
|Capacity : 40 Pockets||Pocket type : Standard Fixed|
|Reference : 400170798||EAN : 3045050464850|