OXFORD OCEANIS RING BINDER A4XL - 40 mm spine - 4-O rings - Recycled polypropylene - Opaque - Assorted colors
Do you want to help preserve the oceans? Then choose this Oxford Oceanis ring binder: its cover contains 30% recycled plastic from used ropes from the marine industry. By recycling these ropes, Oxford is helping to reduce the amount of plastic waste thrown into the oceans. By using this recycled plastic, Oxford is also helping to conserve fossil resources and reduce CO2 emissions. Producing that recycled plastic, rather than virgin plastic, reduces CO2 emissions by 90% ! As well as being more environmentally friendly, the Oceanis binder has a good filing capacity of approximately 250 sheets. It has a 4-ring mechanism and an adhesive label on the spine to identify the contents. The large A4XL format allows punched pockets and dividers of the same size not to protrude from the binder. It is available in 4 opaque colours: blue, turquoise, emerald green and black.
- MATERIAL: The product cover contains 30% of recycled PP derived from the collection of used ropes from the maritime industry
- CARBON FOOTPRINT REDUCTION: Producing this recycled plastic from used ropes, rather than virgin plastic, reduces CO2 emissions by 90% and conserves non-renewable fossil resources.
- The cover is enhanced by an elegant and original printed pattern illustrating the shimmering of the waves.
- Format A4XL : A4XL dividers that are used with A4 punched pockets do not protrude from the binder
- Good filing capacity of approximately 250 sheets
- Easy identification thanks to the adhesive spine label
- Format A4XL - Compatible with A4XL dividers for punched pockets.
- Spine 40mm
- 4 round rings : diameter 30mm
- 4 cover colours available : blue, turquoise, emerald green, black.
|Dimensions (cm) : A4, 28x32||Colours : Blue, Turquoise, Emerald green, Black|
|Punching : -||Main material : PP recycled|
|Reference : 400170861||EAN : 3045050464973|