OXFORD OCEANIS 3-FLAP FOLDER A4 - Recycled polypropylene - Assorted colors
Do you want to help preserve the oceans? Then choose this Oxford Oceanis folder : its cover contains 30% recycled plastic from used ropes from the marine industry. By recycling these ropes, Oxford is helping to reduce the amount of plastic waste thrown into the oceans. By using this recycled plastic, Oxford is also helping to conserve fossil resources and reduce CO2 emissions. Producing that recycled plastic, rather than virgin plastic, reduces CO2 emissions by 90% ! As well as being more environmentally friendly, the Oceanis 3-flap folder can contain approximately 150 sheets and has an adhesive label to facilitate the identification. It is closed by beige flat elastic bands and is available in 4 opaque colours: blue, turquoise, emerald green and black.
- OCEAN PRESERVATION: The product cover contains 30% of recycled PP derived from the collection of used ropes from the maritime industry
- CARBON FOOTPRINT REDUCTION: Producing this recycled plastic from used ropes, rather than virgin plastic, reduces CO2 emissions by 90% and conserves non-renewable fossil resources.
- The cover is enhanced by an elegant and original printed pattern illustrating the shimmering of the waves.
- Easy identification thanks to the adhesive spine label
- The folder has a standard capacity of approximately 150 sheets
- Format A4
- Can contain 150 sheets
- Adhesive identification label
- Closure : French flat beige elastic
- 4 cover colours available : blue, turquoise, emerald green, black.
|Dimensions (cm) : A4, 24x32||Colours : Blue, Turquoise, Emerald green, Black|
|Punching : -||Main material : PP recycled|
|Reference : 400170849||EAN : 3045050464881|