OXFORD STUDENTS PROJECT BOOK Notebook A4+ - Polypro cover - Twin-wire - Seyès Squares - 200 pages - SCRIBZEE® compatible - Assorted colours
To help students cope with the daily challenges of higher education, OXFORD has created the STUDENTS range. Its notebooks have been designed with innovative features and functionality to meet their specific needs and their lifestyle. With Project Book, you only need to carry one notebook for different subjects! Its pages with different-coloured borders and 3 moveable dividers allow you to easily identify and get to each section of the notebook. And, with the free SCRIBZEE® mobile app, which revolutionises how you use your notebook, you can scan, save and organise the notes from your Project Book on your smartphone!
- 4 sections identified by different-coloured borders for quick searching
- 3 removable dividers for easy access to each section or use as bookmarks
- A cardboard pocket at the front of the book can be used for temporary storage of loose notes or documents.
- A waterproof and tear-proof polypropylene cover
- Optik Paper®, a glossy, bright white 90g paper for ideal writing comfort
- Compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® smartphone application to scan, save and organise your notes
- A range of covers in 4 different bright colours
- Opening up 360°, its double spiral - also known as a twin-wire binding - means that you can fold your notebook over when space is limited.
|Paper (g/m²) : 90||Number of pages : 200|
|Dimensions (cm) : A4+, 23,3x29,8||Colours : Blue, Red, Purple, Yellow|
|Binding : Twin-Wire||Ruling : Seyes Student|
|Punching : 4||Reference : 400037408|
|EAN : 8412771005528|