OXFORD STUDENTS NOMADBOOK Notebook A4+ - Polypro cover - Twin-wire - Seyès Squares - 160 pages - SCRIBZEE® compatible - Assorted colours
To help students cope with the daily challenges of higher education, OXFORD has created the STUDENTS range. Its notebooks have been designed with innovative features and functionality to meet their specific needs and their lifestyle. Nomadbook is a notebook with a 3-flap pocket in the back cover allowing you to carry your notes and keep them safe. Its elastic closure strap ensures that your documents are kept completely safe. Its side flap can be used as a bookmark. And, with the free SCRIBZEE® mobile app, which revolutionises how you use your notebook, you can scan, save and organise the notes from your Nomadbook on your smartphone!
- A notebook + 3-flap pocket and elastic closure strap to carry and keep your documents safely
- The long side flap can also be used a place marker to find your last written page quickly
- Rigid backboard between the last sheet and the folder allows for comfortable note-taking until the very last page.
- A waterproof and tear-proof polypropylene cover
- Optik Paper®, a glossy, bright white 90g paper for ideal writing comfort
- Compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® smartphone application to scan, save and organise your notes
- A range of covers in 4 different bright colours
- Opening up 360°, its double spiral - also known as a twin-wire binding - means that you can fold your notebook over when space is limited.
|Number of pages : 160||Dimensions (cm) : A4+, 25x31|
|Colours : Pink, Blue, Purple, Aqua||Binding : Twin-Wire|
|Cover : Polypropylene||Ruling : Seyes Student|
|Punching : 4||Reference : 400019521|
|EAN : 3020120056647|