OXFORD OPENFLEX NOTEBOOK 24x32cm - Polypro cover - Twin-wire - Seyès squares - 100 pages - Assorted colours
Would you like a spiral notebook that can withstand the harsh conditions of a school year? OXFORD has designed the OpenFlex® double-spiral ultra-durable notebook! Its cover is fully wrap-around, protecting the spirals. And, thanks to the exclusive OpenFlex® system, the polypro cover is both tear-resistant and supple enough to open 360°. With OpenFlex® you’ll be able to use a spiral notebook that is both durable and flexible!
- A twin-wire binding that can't open anymore thanks to the protection of a one piece cover. No more detached pages or separate cover!
- A cover made of waterproof and tear-resistant polypropylene to last all year long!
- An exclusive manufacturing patent so that the back of polypropylene covers stay flexible and comfortable, offering an optimal 180° opening
- Optik Paper®, a glossy, bright white 90g paper for ideal writing comfort
- Seyès squared ruling in 2 colours for improved readability
- A flyleaf for a quality notebook that does not reveal the ruled lines beneath
- Compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® smartphone application to scan, save and organise your notes
- Available in 6 bright colours
|Paper (g/m²) : 90||Number of pages : 100|
|Dimensions (cm) : -, 24x32||Colours : Blue, Green, Red, Yellow|
|Binding : Twin-Wire||Cover : Polypropylene|
|Ruling : Seyes||Punching : -|
|Reference : 400007660||EAN : 3020120019468|