OXFORD OPENFLEX LABORATORY NOTEBOOK 17x22cm - Polypro cover - Stapled - Seyès squares + Plain - 80 pages - Assorted colours
Both supple and durable, OpenFlex® Laboratory notebooks are the ideal tool to accompany all scientific experiments. With pages alternating between Seyès squares and plain white pages, as well as having a durable and tear-resistant polypropylene cover, OXFORD has designed its Laboratory notebooks to make life easier for science students and they’ll stay spotless all the year round!
- On one side, there is a widely squared page for writing the lesson, and on the other, a plain page for drawings
- A cover made of waterproof and tear-resistant polypropylene to last all year long!
- An exclusive manufacturing patent so that the back of polypropylene covers stay flexible and comfortable, offering an optimal 180° opening
- Optik Paper®, a glossy, bright white 90g paper for ideal writing comfort
- Seyès squared ruling in 2 colours for improved readability
- A flyleaf for a quality notebook that does not reveal the ruled lines beneath
- With protective polypropylene covers, there's no need for an additional exercise book cover
- Available in 8 bright colours
|Paper (g/m²) : 90 - 120||Dimensions (cm) : -, 17x22|
|Colours : Blue, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Red, Sky Blue, Green, Purple||Binding : Stapled|
|Cover : Polypro||Ruling : Seyes/Plain|
|Punching : -||Reference : 400019621|
|EAN : 3020120040301|