OXFORD OPENFLEX INDEX BOOK 9x14cm - Polypro cover - Stapled - 5x5mm squares - 96 pages - Assorted colours
Are you looking for index books that withstand intensive use? OXFORD has designed OpenFlex® stapled index books with a durable and tear-resistant polypropylene cover. Thanks to the exclusive OpenFlex® flat-opening system, you'll have a stapled index book that is both supple and highly durable!
- A cover made of waterproof and tear-resistant polypropylene to last all year long!
- An exclusive manufacturing patent so that the back of polypropylene covers stay flexible and comfortable, offering an optimal 180° opening
- Hard-wearing plastic A-Z index tabs are made to last
- Optik Paper®, a glossy, bright white 90g paper for ideal writing comfort
- 5x5mm squared ruling
- A format notebook that you can take with you anywhere
- Stapled bindings are the most popular due to their ease of use. Flexible and slim, stapled index books are very light and convenient
- Available in 4 bright colours
|Paper (g/m²) : 90||Dimensions (cm) : -, 9x14|
|Colours : Aqua, yellow lime, Coral, Violet||Binding : Stapled|
|Cover : Polypro||Ruling : 5mm squares|
|Punching : -||Reference : 400019588|
|EAN : 3020120040158|