OXFORD Office Essentials Notebook A4 - Hardback Cover - Casebound - 5mm Squares - 192 Pages - Blue
If you enjoy using easy to use and practical tools that make everyday working life simpler the OXFORD Essentials range of notebooks is ideal for you. Essentials has a modern design that fits in well in all types of businesses and comes in a variety of classic and contemporary colour options. The Essentials range comprises a wide selection of notebooks in a variety of sizes and binding types like stapled, twin-wire and casebound. The Essentials range of casebound notebooks includes both soft card cover and hard cover options available in A5 and A4 sizes. The pages are sewn together before being glued into the cover to provide tamper-proof durability of notes. Both the soft card and hardback covers are plastic-coated to wipe clean and to stand up to wear and tear.
- Sewn and glued pages provide tamper-proof durability of notes.
- Hard-wearing plastic-coated hardback cover.
- Ruling with header and margin for organised note-taking.
- Extra-white and smooth 90g Optik Paper®.
- Perforated tear-off corners to find your first new page quickly and easily.
- A4 Notebook, 5mm Squares with margin, tamperproof sewn and glued sheets, 192 pages.
- Extra-white and smooth 90g OPTIK PAPER® to write on both sides of the page with no show-through of ink.
- The pages feature a specially designed grid for organised note-taking. As well as a header for writing a meeting or subject title and the date the pages also have double margins for indicating symbols, bullet points or numbers.
- Flexible sewn binding lays perfectly flat when opened and the hardback cover provides a sturdy surface to write comfortably in all situations. Hardback cover with a protective glossy finish in blue.
- Not currently compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® smartphone application.
|Paper colour : White||Number of pages : 192|
|Dimensions (cm) : A4, 21x29,7||Colours : Original Blue|
|Binding : Cased||Cover : Card|
|Ruling : 5/5 squares||Punching : -|
|Reference : 100102357||EAN : 3020120023502|