OXFORD Office Essentials A-Z Index Book A5 - Soft Card Cover - Twin-wire - Ruled - 180 Pages - SCRIBZEE® Compatible - Assorted Colours
If you enjoy using easy to use and practical tools that make everyday working life simpler the OXFORD Essentials range of notebooks is ideal for you. Essentials has a modern design that fits in well in all types of businesses and comes in a variety of classic and contemporary colour options. If you need to sort names or words by alphabetical order or even to create a vocabulary or password notebook then the Ruled Office Essentials Soft Cover Index Books are ideal. The pages feature long-lasting plastic-coated A-Z tabs to organise information and have narrow ruled pages adapted to all types of notes. The glossy front and back covers are both lightweight and hard-wearing and the twin-wire binding allows the book to be folded completely over or lay flat on a desk.
- Plastic-coated A-Z index tabs for easy identification.
- Narrow ruled pages adapted to all kinds of notes.
- Hard-wearing plastic-coated card cover.
- Extra-white and smooth 90g Optik Paper®.
- Black twin-wire binding allows the book to open 360°.
- A5 A-Z Index Book, 180 narrow ruled pages.
- Extra-white and smooth 90g OPTIK PAPER® to write on both sides of the page with no show-through of ink.
- Narrow ruled with vertical line markers at the top and bottom of the page to help create columns or grids.
- Black plastic-coated twin-wire binding allows the notebook to lay flat or fold back on itself for maximum comfort and flexibility. Hard-wearing plastic-coated soft covers with gloss finish available in a wide range of colours.
- Compatible with the free Scribzee® smartphone application to scan, save and organise your notes.
|Paper (g/m²) : 90||Paper colour : White|
|Number of pages : 180||Dimensions (cm) : A5, 14,8x21|
|Colours : Lavender Blue, Original Blue, Forest Green, Red||Binding : Twin-Wire|
|Cover : Gloss plastic-coated card||Ruling : 7m ruled Addressbook|
|Punching : -||Reference : 100102865|
|EAN : 3020120022833|