OXFORD Office Essentials European Book 4 A4+ - Hardback Cover - Twin-wire - Ruled - 240 Pages - SCRIBZEE® Compatible - Assorted Colours
If you enjoy using easy to use and practical tools that make everyday working life simpler the OXFORD Essentials range of notebooks is ideal for you. Essentials has a modern design that fits in well in all types of businesses and comes in a variety of classic and contemporary colour options. If you work in project management then your notebook plays a vital role in helping maintain order and efficiency. The multi-subject twin-wire European Book 4 from the Office Essentials range is perfect for project management. The notebook is divided into 4 colour-coded sections and has 3 removable dividers to allow you to section off the notes from your different projects.
- Features an oversized hard cover to protect the notes inside.
- 4 colour-coded sections to organise your notes by category or subject.
- 3 repositionable flexible plastic dividers to organise your notebook into sections.
- Document pocket for storing loose papers or notes.
- Detachable pre-punched sheets for quick and easy filing.
- 240 pages
- A4+ European Book 4, Ruled, pre-perforated and 4-hole punched sheets, 240 pages.
- Extra-white and smooth 90g OPTIK PAPER® to write on both sides of the page with no show-through of ink.
- Specially designed pages for organised note-taking. All pages feature a header for writing a meeting or subject title and the date and double margins for indicating symbols, bullet points or numbers.
- Black plastic-coated twin-wire binding allows the notebook to lay flat or fold back on itself for maximum comfort and flexibility. Hardback front and back covers for a long life. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Compatible with the free Scribzee® smartphone application to scan, save and organise your notes.
|Paper (g/m²) : 90||Paper colour : White|
|Dimensions (cm) : A4+, 24x29,7||Colours : Lavender Blue, Purple, Black, Red|
|Binding : Spiral||Cover : Cardboard|
|Ruling : 7m ruled + fixed margin||Punching : 4|
|Reference : 100100748||EAN : 8412771025069|