OXFORD Office Essentials A-Z Address Book A5 - Hardback Cover - Twin-wire - Specific Ruling - 144 Pages - Assorted Colours
If you enjoy using easy to use and practical tools that make everyday working life simpler the OXFORD Essentials range of notebooks is ideal for you. Essentials has a modern design that fits in well in all types of businesses and comes in a variety of classic and contemporary colour options. Easily manage your contacts, friends or family’s phone details or postal addresses with an Office Essentials address book. The pages feature hard-wearing plastic-coated A-Z index tabs to organise information in alphabetical order and a specific ruling with symbols for recording multiple contact numbers. The Office Essentials hardcover address books have a long-lasting plastic-coated cover and a plastic pocket at the back for storing business cards.
- Hard-wearing plastic A-Z index tabs.
- Specific ruling style with symbols for recording multiple contact numbers.
- Hard-wearing plastic-coated card cover.
- Extra-white and smooth 90g Optik Paper®.
- Grey twin-wire binding allows the book to open 360°.
- Business card pocket located at the rear of the book.
- A5 A-Z Address Book, specific ruling with space for name and address, email and telephone numbers, 144 pages.
- Extra-white and smooth 90g OPTIK PAPER® to write on both sides of the page with no show-through of ink.
- Specific page design for making a note of contact details like a name and address but also different telephone numbers and an e-mail address.
- Grey plastic-coated twin-wire binding allows the notebook to lay flat or fold back on itself for maximum comfort and flexibility. Hardback front and back covers for a long life. Available in a wide range of colours.
- Not currently compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® smartphone application.
|Paper colour : White||Number of pages : 144|
|Dimensions (cm) : A5, 16x21,5||Colours : Green, Navy Blue, Black, Red|
|Binding : Twin-Wire||Cover : Gloss plastic-coated card|
|Ruling : Cliche 3||Punching : -|
|Reference : 100101258||EAN : 3020120028002|