OXFORD International Addressbook A5 - Polypropylene Cover - Twin-wire - Specific Ruling - 144 Pages - Grey
As an executive your demanding lifestyle means you need a notebook that lets you get the job done quickly and efficiently. That’s why Oxford has created International, a range of notebooks designed with the specific needs of managers and executives in mind. To keep track of all your useful business contact details discover Addressbook, the A5 telephone book from the International range that’s built to last. The wipe clean plastic cover withstands constant use and with a storage capacity of over 1000 contacts and pre-printed stickers to correct or update any contacts it’s the ideal book for long-lasting protection and management of important contacts. The Addressbook has a two-colour ruling for easy reading and contains 144 pages. Oxford's exclusive high quality smooth, white 80gsm Optik Paper® allows you to to write on both sides of the page with no show-through of ink.
- Two-colour ruling for easy reading.
- Pre-printed correction labels for easily updating contacts.
- Storage capacity of over 1000 contacts.
- A5 Addressbook, specific ruling for making a note of contact details, 144 pages.
- Lightweight and smooth white 80gsm Optik Paper® to write on both sides of the sheet with no show-through of ink.
- Pages in the International Addressbook have been specially designed to store contact details like a name and address but also multiple telephone numbers and an e-mail adress.
- Tough black twin-wire binding provides durability whilst allowing the notebook to lay flat or fold back on itself for maximum comfort and flexibility. Waterproof and long-lasting grey polypropylene cover is tearproof and stands up to intense wear and tear.
- Not currently compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® smartphone application.
|Paper (g/m²) : 80||Paper colour : White|
|Dimensions (cm) : A5, 15x21,5||Colours : Grey|
|Binding : Twin-Wire||Cover : Polypropylene|
|Ruling : Cliche 4||Punching : No punching|
|Reference : 100103165||EAN : 3020120018102|