OXFORD International Activebook A5+ - Polypropylene Cover - Twin-wire - Narrow Ruled - 160 Pages - SCRIBZEE® Compatible - Orange
As an executive your demanding lifestyle means you need a notebook that lets you get the job done quickly and efficiently. That’s why Oxford has created International, a range of notebooks designed with the specific needs of managers and executives in mind. Activebook provides long-lasting durability thanks to its hard-wearing polypropylene covers. Store or transport your notes, documents or business cards in the internal storage pocket. Use the repositionable divider to easily find your first new page. The Activebook has 160 pre-perforated and 4-hole punched sheets. Oxford's exclusive high quality smooth, white 80gsm Optik Paper® allows you to to write on both sides of the page with no show-through of ink. The pages are smart-ruled and include a header for writing a meeting or subject title and the date and double margins for numbering points or highlighting action items.
- Stylish and hard wearing poly covers for long lasting protection of your notes
- Twin wire bound for durability whilst allowing the notebook to lay flat or fold back on itself, secured with an elastic closure
- 90gsm smooth white Optik Paper so you can write on both sides of the page, Scribzee enabled
- Detachable pre-punched sheets for quick and easy filing.
- Ruling with header and margin for organised note-taking.
- A4+ Activebook, Narrow Ruled with Margin & Perforated, Punched 4 Holes, 160 Page
- Quality Paper: Write on both sides of the page with smooth white 80gsm Optik Paper
- 7mm Ruled with Margin, Header & Footer
- Wirebound: Twin wire bound for durability whilst allowing the notebook to lay flat or fold back on itself
- Hardback Covers: Stylish and sturdy glossy covers for long lasting protection of your notes
|Paper (g/m²) : 80||Dimensions (cm) : A5+, 17,8x21|
|Colours : Orange||Binding : Twin-Wire|
|Cover : Polypropylene||Ruling : Ruled 6mm + Header + Tags|
|Punching : 10||Reference : 100104067|
|EAN : 3020120014128|