OXFORD LECTURE BOOK A4+ - Polypropylene Cover - Twin Wire - 120pages- 8mm ruled with margin
Organise your thoughts in an Oxford Lecture Book. The high quality 90gsm Optik Paper® means you can write on both sides of the page without worrying that the ink will show through. Also featuring the Oxford Scribzee® APP which allows you to scan, save and share your handwritten notes, the Oxford Lecture book comes complete with easy tear pages and 7 hole punched for easy filing, pockets for extra storage and a timetable to write your schedule on, so it is perfect for students to get organised at school or university.
- 120 detachable pages made with smooth white 90gsm Optik Paper® which allow you to write on both sides of the page
- Scribzee® Enabled: With the Oxford Scribzee® app for your Android or iOS device you can scan, save and share your notes.
- Punched with seven holes: For easy filing in all ring binders and lever arch files
- A4+ Lecture Book, 8mm ruled with margin and perforated, punched 7 holes, 120 pages
- Quality paper: Write on both sides of the page with smooth white 90gsm Optik Paper® - Scribzee enabled
- 8mm ruled and margin
- Twinwire bound for durability whilst allowing the notebook to lay flat or fold back on itself
|Paper (g/m²) : 90||Paper colour : Red|
|Dimensions (cm) : A4+||Colours : RED|
|Binding : Twin-Wire||Cover : Polypropylene|
|Ruling : 8mm feint full page + margin+TAG||Reference : 400128531|
|EAN : 3020120146768|