HAMELIN (HOLDHAM) Group and its different subsidiaries (“HAMELIN”).
- Outline HAMELIN’s undertakings regarding the protection of your data,
- Inform you of your rights and
- Provide details of the processing performed on your data
- Personal Data: information that directly or indirectly identifies a person, such as a name, a postal or email address, a photograph, a telephone number, a bank account number or any other data permitting the identification of a natural person;
- Data Controller: person or organization that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
- Processing: any operation, or series of operations, applied to personal data or sets of data, such as collection, conservation, use, structuring, etc.
I. HAMELIN’s Undertakings
- What are HAMELIN’s undertakings with regard to data processing?
HAMELIN undertakes to process your data lawfully, fairly and transparently and to update them as regularly as possible.
To ensure that it abides by its different data protection obligations, HAMELIN has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”). The latter may be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are HAMELIN’s undertakings with regard to the conservation of your data?
HAMELIN undertakes to retain your data solely for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of their processing.
- What are HAMELIN’s undertakings with regard to the security of your data?
HAMELIN informs you that physical, electronic and administrative security measures have been put in place, including the use of extended firewalls and passwords to secure access to your personal data.
- What are HAMELIN’s undertakings with regard to the transfer of your data?
As some of HAMELIN’s service providers and subsidiaries are located outside the European Union, your data may be assigned to non-EU third countries. HAMELIN ensures that the appropriate guarantees stipulated by European regulations are implemented.
Thus, HAMELIN oversees any transfers made to its subsidiaries located outside the European Union by means of the Standard Contractual Clauses mechanism of the European Commission.
With regard to transfers made to its service providers and by its service providers, HAMELIN ensures that they fall within the framework of the appropriate guarantees, including the Binding Corporate Rules, the Privacy Shield Pertification and the Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission.
II. Your Rights
- What are your rights?
In accordance with the current legislation, you have the following rights:
- The right to ask the data controller for access to your personal data;
- The right to request the rectification or suppression of the latter;
- The right to withdraw your consent you might have given on processing your data;
- If appropriate, the right to oppose or ask for a limitation of the processing of your data;
- In certain circumstances, the portability rights of your data.
- How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights by writing to the following address: email@example.com
III. The Processing of your Data
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
The data controller is HOLDHAM, whose head office is located at 1, Rue du Campus, 14200 HEROUVILLE SAINT CLAIR (“we”).
The processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest in providing you with the best possible services and obtaining statistics on visits to our Website.
In order to provide you with clear information on the processing of your data, we have drawn up the table below.
|What data do we read and collect?||Why do we process your data?|
‐ Your browser’s language
‐ Your IP address
We process this data in order to:
‐ Improve your experience on the website
‐ Enable the website to work,
– Your IP address and your browsing data.
– The data provided by you on the contact form (i.e. your email address, your name and surname and your IP address).
We process this data in order to:
– Obtain technical and audience-related statistics,
– To reply to your requests,
– To combat spam
Who are your data assigned to?
Your data are assigned to members of our staff authorized to process them by virtue of their duties, as well as to our service providers who require access to them in order to operate or improve the Website services.
We ensure that the latter provide the guarantees necessary for the protection of your data.
We do not use your data for any other purpose and we do not resell or hire out any data to external entities.