OXFORD SCHOOL POLYPRO DIARY 12x18 cm - Day to page - Spiral - 352 pages - Sept 21 to Sept 22
The SCHOOL POLYPRO DTP diary from September 2010 to September 2022 has a twin-wire binding which gives the advantage of a perfect flat opening. Inside, you will find all the Oxford diaries specificities to optimize your organization: practical information pages and maps in color, 32 pages of notes to express yourself freely in the heart of the diary, double planning with the summary of the coming week to see main events at a glance, removable perforated pages corners and the QuickNotes® zones to prioritize important events. It is also compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® application.
- YEAR : Daily diary 1 day per page covering the period from August 16, 2021 to September 11, 2022. This interval covers the entire school year.
- COVER : Durable polypro cover with selective varnish. Pocket size 12cm (width) x 18cm (height).
- ORGANIZATION : Twin-wire binding for a perfect flat or 360 ° opening and detachable perforated corners to quickly find the current page..
- BONUS : Headlines of dates pages in English to gradually adapt to the professional world. Upcoming week's recap and QuickNotes zones for easy management of important events. Maps in color, information pages (holidays, math, irregular verbs, etc.) as well as 32 pages of notes.
- CONNECTED : Compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® app which allows you to save your notes and get organized on a daily basis.
- ORIGIN : All OXFORD diaries are made in France, near Angoulême in Charente (16).
- My Space grid
- 352 pages - Optik Paper® quality, an extra white satin paper
- Polypro cover
- Headers of the calendar pages in English
|Paper colour : White||Number of pages : 352|
|Dimensions (cm) : -, 12x18||Colours : Blue, Turquoise, Black, Pink|
|Binding : Twin-Wire||Ruling : My Space|
|Layout : My Space Day-To-Page grid||Punching : -|
|Period : 21-22||Main language : French|
|Reference : 100740080||EAN : 3147280071133|