OXFORD OPENFLEX DIARY 12x18 cm - Week To View - Sewn - 128 pages - Sept 21 to Sept 22
Very slim and flexible, the OPENFLEX® 12x18 weekly planner from September 2021 to September 2022 is ideal for nomadic use thanks to its polypro cover. Compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® application, you will find in this connected diary the main features of the Oxford diaries: the timetable flaps to manage 2 different time schedules (week A / week B) and keep it at hand, removable perforated pages corners, practical information pages, maps in color and QuickNotes® areas to write down important events.
- YEAR : Weekly diary 1 week on 2 pages covering the period from September 2021 to September 2022. This interval covers the entire school year.
- COVER : A flexible waterproof cover that will last throughout the school year. Pocket size 12cm (width) x 18cm (height).
- ORGANIZATION : Detachable perforated corners to quickly find the current page and pages of useful information (math, irregular verbs, etc.).
- BONUS : Recap of the week to come and QuickNotes zones for a simple and efficient management of important events. Also, possibility of managing 2 different schedules thanks to the 2 "Timetable" flaps (week A / Week B) while keeping your schedule close at hand.
- CONNECTED : Compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® app which allows you to save your notes and get organized on a daily basis.
- ORIGIN : All OXFORD diaries are made in France, near Angoulême in Charente (16).
- My Space grid
- 128 pages - Optik Paper® quality, an extra white satin paper
- Polypro cover
- QuickNotes® Space for simple and effective management of important events.
|Paper colour : White||Number of pages : 128|
|Dimensions (cm) : -, 12x18||Colours : Blue, Red, Aqua, Pink|
|Binding : Sewn||Ruling : My Space|
|Layout : My Space Week-To-View grid||Punching : -|
|Period : 21-22||Main language : French|
|Reference : 100740059||EAN : 3147280045103|