OXFORD 2.0 NOTEBOOK 24x32cm - Polypro cover - Stapled - Seyès Squares - 96 pages - SCRIBZEE® Compatible - Assorted colours
NOTEBOOK 2.0: the first connected stapled notebooks range for high school students which lets them scan, save and organise their notes with the SCRIBZEE®application. Equipped with a strong, tear-resistant polypropylene cover, NOTEBOOK 2.0 offer an incomparable writing comfort thanks to the exclusive OpenFlex® flat-opening system. Notebooks will stay spotless all year long thanks to their flexible and strong covers ! With NOTEBOOK 2.0, carry your notes around in your pocket!
- Compatible with the free SCRIBZEE® smartphone application to scan, save and organise your notes
- A cover made of waterproof and tear-resistant polypropylene to last all year long!
- An exclusive manufacturing patent so that the back of polypropylene covers stay flexible and comfortable, offering an optimal 180° opening
- With protective polypropylene covers, there's no need for an additional exercise book cover
- A flyleaf for a quality notebook that does not reveal the ruled lines beneath
- Seyès squared ruling in 2 colours for improved readability
- Optik Paper®, a glossy, bright white 90g paper for ideal writing comfort
- Available in 6 bright colours
|Paper (g/m²) : 90||Number of pages : 96|
|Dimensions (cm) : -, 24x32||Colours : Blue, Turquoise, Green, Red, Pink, Purple|
|Binding : Stapled||Cover : Polypropylene|
|Ruling : Seyes||Punching : -|
|Reference : 400084700||EAN : 3020120100784|